Tips For Visa

1.If possible, please obtain X type visa (student visa) as one of the steps for your preparation to come to China.
2.If you have obtained other than X type visa, you are requested to change other type visa to X type within one week;
3. If your visa is about to expired, you must be cautious : with WTWA’s help, you go timely to the Foreign Affairs Administration affiliated to local Public Security Bureau to renew it. Usually 7 to 10 days ahead of the expired date.

(It happened previously to somebody who had not changed type of visa timely and failed to continue his stay. He had to go out of China, on a trip to nearby Thailand, and obtained visa for another entry )